Rungu Return Policy
Rungu® Returns, Order Cancellation and Refunds Policy – Hunting Giant
This Returns Policy applies to the original purchaser of NEW Rungu products purchased from Hunting Giant if the request to return product occurs within thirty (30) days of the delivery date as recorded by freight or shipping company.
This Returns Policy DOES NOT apply to:
• Anyone other than original purchaser of the product
• Product return requests occurring later than 30 days after delivery recorded by freight/shipping company.
1. Email Rungu at email@example.com with your request to return the product, a contact number and a time to call. Standard Bearer Machines, LLC (Rungu’s parent company – “STBM”) will respond with an RMA number.
2. If your purchase qualifies for a return and refund according to the Return Policy Requirements, STBM will ask you to repackage the product in the original packaging with all contents and accessories as received. Repackaging is the unboxing procedure in reverse. Make sure to write the RA number on the package legibly.
a. For orders received on pallets (Rungu Dualie® vehicles) you will have to supply strapping to secure the return carton to the pallet included in the original shipment.
b. For parts/assembly/accessory orders, repackage the components in the box received or a carton of equivalent size and strength.
3. Shipping arrangements:
a. For Rungu Dualie vehicles, STBM will contact you to arrange pick-up of your returned product once you have re-packaged the product.
b. For other parts/assemblies, you are responsible for shipping costs – unless you’re told otherwise – send parts to:
Standard Bearer Machines, LLC
1514 E. Edinger Ave., Suite C
Santa Ana, CA 92705
4. Once the product is received, rebuilt (for products requiring assembly), assessed for damage and re-tested, Hunting Giant will process your refund according to the Refund Amount Calculation and Refund Processing described below.
Return Process Notes
• Any product returns received by STBM without a valid RA number will be deemed not refundable and forfeited to STBM.
Version 4.0 www.riderungu.com October 19, 2023
• You must work with STBM to arrange return shipment so that it occurs within 60 calendar days of the original delivery date as recorded by freight company. STBM will not accept or acknowledge returns nor issue refunds for pickups scheduled after the 60th day following the original delivery date as noted above.
Orders that are cancelled prior to shipment date are subject to a 15% processing fee. STBM builds Rungu units to order, which can delay shipment. If you have questions about the status of your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name address and order number.
Refund Amount Calculation STBM processes refunds after receiving the return and after the production staff evaluates the returned product. Upon the conclusion of evaluation, Hunting Giant refunds the original purchase amount paid less finance fees, return shipping and processing fees, damage assessment fees and mileage penalty on returned Rungu Dualie vehicles and accessories. Fee and penalty explanations are:
• Bank fees charged by credit card processor for the original purchase.
• Finance fees borne by Hunting Giant if financed.
Shipping and Processing Fee
• For Rungu Dualie vehicles, there is a $750 flat shipping and processing fee for customers within the 48 contiguous United States of America if arranged through STBM.
• For parts/assembly/accessory orders, a flat $15 processing fee.
Damage Assessment Fees
• For Rungu Dualie Vehicles, a $75 flat fee for incidental and accidental wear and tear.
• Spare part replacement price at time of assessment for each component evaluated as damaged and
• The accessory or spare part replacement price at time of assessment for each missing
component/accessory excluded or missing from returned package.
• For Rungu Dualie vehicles, $25 for each mile on the odometer after the first 10 miles.
When STBM receives the returned product, the production team rebuilds the product and assesses the condition. After assessment, a member of the customer support team e-mails you with a list of any missing product and
images of damaged product requiring replacement and an image of the odometer reading. The email includes a summary calculation of the refund amount – original purchase amount less the fees and penalties described
Hunting Giant pays the calculated refund amount in the name of the original purchaser. In the case of financed purchases, you are responsible for all remaining finance payments to all third parties. Refunds require 3-4 weeks
processing post receipt of returned product.