TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GIFTCARDS
- The Hunting Giant egift card ("eGift Card") is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. An eGift Card is one purchased online at https://huntinggiant.com/products/hunting-giant-gift-card and issued via email or other electronic means
- eGift Cards purchased online may be purchased in any amount ranging from $10 to $1000.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of eGift Cards.
- eGift Cards will be attached as a PDF to the order confirmation email sent to the purchaser once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Hunting Giant is not liable for delivery of an eGift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. An eGift Card can be offered by the purchaser as a gift to the end recipient in soft or hard copy.
- Hunting Giant will cancel the value of an eGift Card if it fails to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the eGift Card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
- Hunting Giant reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Any personal data collected from you in the course of issuing, registering or activating your eGift Card, which may include your name, address, email address and phone number, will only be used for the purpose of the administration of your eGift Card.
- Use of your eGift Card evidences acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- eGift Cards with a value in USD can be used to make purchases online at huntinggiant.com. You may not use your eGift Card to make purchases from any of Hunting Giant concessions, outlet or pop up stores.
- A maximum of 5 eGift Cards per transaction may be purchased online.
- A maximum of 1 Gift Card can be used per online transaction.
- eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards or egift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- All remaining balances for purchases exceeding the value of your eGift Card must be paid by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- If your purchase is less than the value of the eGift Card no change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases. You may obtain information about the remaining balance on the eGift Card online at www.huntinggiant.com/giftcard_balance
- eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- Treat your eGift Card like cash. Ownership and risk of loss of eGift Card passes to purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation to the recipient. Lost, stolen or damaged eGift Cards will not be replaced..
- Hunting Giant reserves the right to refuse to accept an eGift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
If you have a general query relating to eGift Cards, or a question regarding your own eGift Card, please call +1-833-900-2163. or email us at email@example.com